- Financial commitment – £2.5k, £5k, £7.5k, £10k, £20k depending on desired level of impact/engagement.
- A three year commitment is preferred, so Big Tent can plan with certainty
- Engage with and support Big Tent on local regeneration projects (optional)
- Acknowledgement in materials – website, festival programmes (optional)
- Provide quote for use in published materials (optional)
- Advocate for the foundation and encourage other patrons to join (optional)
Be Part of an Inspiring Community and Mission
Become a Patron
What is the role of Big Tent Patrons?
What are Patrons offered?
- Invitations to exclusive Big Tent events – with opportunities to meet politicians and leaders from all industries
- Leaders’ Summits and live ‘Meet the Leaders’ evenings
- Daily Media Briefing – invaluable synopsis of op-eds from leading commentators
- Priority access to festival, event and round table outputs
The Personal Touch
Patrons will receive personal invitations to meet politicians and change leaders at small events
With increased investment, patrons could be offered:
- An opportunity to host small group events, such as a Meet the Leaders evening