- Engage with Big Tent on local regeneration ideas and outcomes
- Help to bridge the chasm and create a relationship between the left behind communities and places that need support and, on the other side, the agencies and institutions that organise it
- Staff volunteering opportunities
- Acknowledgement in materials – website, festival programmes
- Provide quote for use in published materials (optional)
- Advocate for the foundation and encourage other corporate patrons to join
- Financial commitment from £120 per month, depending on desired level of impact/engagement.
Be Part of an Inspiring Community and Mission
Become a Corporate Friend
What is the role of Big Tent Corporate Friends?
What are Corporate Friends offered?
- Invitations for senior employees or clients to attend exclusive Big Tent events with opportunities to meet politicians and leaders from all industries
- Leaders’ Summits and Dinners in Big Tent regeneration areas/London
- Regular ‘Meet the Leaders’ evenings, physical/digital
- An opportunity to host ‘Meet the Leaders’ evenings with politicians, change leaders and high calibre guests
- Festival tickets for staff
- Daily Media Briefing – invaluable synopsis of op eds from leading commentators
- Priority access to festival, event and round table outputs