Become a Patron
Foundation Patrons are invited to become members of the Leadership Council; the Leadership Council, made up of entrepreneurs, leaders and business people is a sustainable organisation to impact genuine change in social and political discourse, now and into the future, and shape a bold Policy Programme for the Government to adopt.
Founding Patrons will be able to attend the Festival, the Leadership Summit and a range of private events for influencers throughout the year as soon as we can resume live events.
If you are interested in attending smaller Big Tent Foundation live events prior to becoming a Patron, there are tickets for FESTIVAL FRIENDS at selected events. The reduced subscription cost for Friends who join during the digital only period will not subsequently be increased. We very much look forward to meeting again!
Why Become a Patron?
- To align and associate yourself with the values of the Big Tent
- To be Central to the biggest nationwide initiative kick starting non-partisan conversations country-wide with people from all political persuasions and none
- To Become part of the Big Tent Community, where you can listen and also be heard
- To Connect face to face with other leaders from the worlds of business, art and politics who, as you, wish to be part of a movement to stamp on ideological estrangement
- To Attend Big Tent Foundation events, such as, the Leaders’ Summits, The Annual Dinner, Meet the Leaders evenings and Round table events in addition to the Festivals
- To Join us in a long-term partnership and lend advice as we grow and take the Big Tent around the country in 2020
- To Witness the Big Tent grow and engage thousands more people of all ages and backgrounds
- To Know you have helped the Big Tent make a difference